CALLING ALL STUDENTS!
Trinity Square Video and Vtape are seeking video works from undergraduate or graduate level students, who are currently enrolled at any Ontario-based post-secondary institution! Selected works will be part of a screening taking place in March 2023.
This is a professional, juried screening. All chosen artists will receive an IMAA screening fee and a free one-year production membership to Trinity Square Video. One selected winner will also receive a $500 cash prize sponsored by Vtape!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 2nd March 2023
Click here to submit your application
Submissions must be single-channel videos, under 10 minutes in length, and will be selected for screening by the Video Fever jury. Videos will be judged according to artistic merit and technical intention: we are looking for works that offer conceptual and formal innovations in their investigation into video as a critical medium.
- More than one entry per artist is permitted.
- All genres of video are accepted, but this is a contest for video artists, and emphasis will be given to innovative uses of medium, genre or content.
- All entries must include a completed submission form sent to us by email.
- Please do not send supplementary material. We only require the video and completed submission form.
- Creation date of work must be 2021, 2022, or 2023.
- Videos must be under 10 minutes and single channel only.
For more information or questions regarding the open call, please contact email@example.com
Image Credit: In Memory’s Theatre (2021) by William Stock
Design: Christina Oyawale